Reduce your electricity bills: sunlight is free
We offer a wide range of services including:
Installation on both domestic and commercial premises,
- System repairs
- Ad hoc warranty work
Independent advice, or
Just simply providing a piece of mind yield check on an existing system to make sure it is performing at its optimum efficiency.
As experienced MCS installers we have been offering solar panel installation service since 2010.Throughout this time we have gained experience working on all types of systems and with all main stream equipment manufacturers. We have invested heavily in all the latest equipment allowing us to offer our customers the best and most comprehensive service level available. We carry a wide range of specialist Solar PV tools, including all the latest testing equipment, design software, shading analysis tools and more importantly the knowledge of how to use them, interpret the results and action any deficiencies found when undertaking solar panel maintenance and installation.
We now also offer the installation of the Solar iBoost.
When a system is installed….
- REDUCE your future electricity BILLS as you won’t pay for the electricity that you generate and use.
- lowers your carbon footprint.
- add value to your property.
- Very low maintenance with a long life.
How it works?
- Solar PV is the micro-generation of electricity from the Sun
- Solar Panel systems capture the sun’s energy using solar photovoltaic (PV) cells
- Solar Panel cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which run household appliances and lighting.
- Photovoltaic solar panels don’t need direct sunlight to work
- Solar Panels still generate electricity on a cloudy or rainy day
- Mono-crystalline silicon cells are made from thin slices cut from a single crystal of silicon
- Polycrystalline silicone cells are made from a block of silicon crystals
- Solar Panel PV modules convert sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity
- Solar Panel Inverters then converted the DC into alternating current (AC)
- Renewable Electricity is then used on-site or exported back to the grid
– installation and maintenance covering Loughborough, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and all the surrounding areas