The Most Efficient Electric Space Heaters for Offices, Hotel Bedrooms and more…
Traditionally electric heaters have been ugly buzz boxes on the wall pushing dry heat around a room through a noisy cheap fan motor with little to no thought for cost or efficiency. Whilst in the large part this remains to be the case, there are other much cheaper to run more efficient and intelligent systems on the market today. It is the purpose of this article to introduce the reader to these systems and hopefully give some understanding on how these boxes of seemingly magical powers work.
“rather staggering efficiencies”
Due to their name they are largely overlooked, but a reverse cycle air conditioning unit (sometimes known as an air to air source heat pump) used for room heating...
In England and Wales, if you’re an employer, owner, landlord or occupier of business or other non-domestic premises, you’re responsible for fire safety and are known as the ‘responsible person’. As the responsible person, there are certain things you must do by law under the Fire Safety Order, which is enforced by your local fire and rescue authority.
As the ‘responsible person’ you must:
- carry out and regularly review a fire risk assessment of the premises
- tell staff and/or their representatives about the risks you’ve identified
- put in place, and maintain, adequate and appropriate fire safety measures to remove or reduce the risk to life
- plan for an emergency
- provide staff information, fire safety instruction and training
Non-domestic premises are:
- all workplaces and commercial premises
- all premises the public have access to
- the common parts of multi-occupied residential buildings
Induction Lighting v's LED Lighting v's T5 Fluorescent Lighting v's Discharge Lighting
Work in progress - please come back soon to read the completed article or contact us at email@example.com to discuss your...